Standard Package at $550 includes:
- Artistic Maternity Photography session done in your home (By appointment only)
- Up to 60min Photography session (Additional $150/hr for time extension) (Not including initial setup and take down of equipment. Total hrs approx 2+hrs)
- Unlimited personal outfit change (Within the allocated time)
- Photographer will bring along a couple of maternity attire
- Multiple varied shots of 50 – 150 shots during the session
- Select best 8 shots onsite for touchup (Additional charge of $30 is applicable if Flash Drive to be mailed for selection)
- Contact sheet with selected photos in three color options (Color, B&W & Sepia) provided via email for final print selection within 2 weeks after selection
- Prints 8 x 8R (8” x 10”) fully touched up photos
- All shots taken during the session and selected touched up shots will be returned in hi-resolution format on Flash Drive for personal reprints
- Additional portraits (above the stated shots covered in the package) can be purchased separately at an additional cost of $30 each and will be touched up and presented in the same format (8R).
- Additional Digital Effects Services. Can be found here.
- A fee of $200 payable via online credit card payment or bank transfer after booking confirmation.
- Remainder payment (cheque or cash) required on shoot day.
- Final payment for additional items (if applicable) to be paid (cheque or cash) after delivery of final product.
Contact JJ for a non-obligatory chat to find out more about preparations and what’s involved in the session.
Treasure your pregnancy with an artistic maternity portrait that cherishes you and your rounded belly. The time has gone when women hid their large bellies, hoping that they deliver their baby soon and get back to their old figures. Now women proudly reveal their pregnant shapes. And what better way than taking a maternity portrait? Usually, the eighth month is the best time to get your portrait done, as your belly is quite pronounced. Hence, the photographer will be able to capture the fullness of your belly in his camera.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re shy or outgoing; the session when done in the comfort of your home, allows you to wear as much or as little clothing as you like. Husbands and children are more than welcomed and should be involved in your portrait session at no extra charge.
We work exclusively on location, in the comfort of your home. This allows you and your family to relax without the hassle of travel. You will have the opportunity to get into different attire and color combination. And if you wish, we have a couple of maternity clothing combinations at your disposal.
We will have a personal consultation beforehand over the phone to discuss clothing options, timing, space requirements or any other questions you may have.